No time for contouring today? Don’t worry! If you’ve got a long list of errands or simply don’t have the time, here’s my quick run through for make-up you can do in 6 easy steps.
1. Start with your brows. Give them a quick comb through using a brow comb. Begin by diagonally combing at the arch and then upwards at the beginning of your brows. Then fill in using Sleek’s eyebrow kit (start with the wax then the powder). I use an angled brow brush, you can pick one up from most good cosmetic shops including Boots and Superdrug.
2. Prime your skin, I like to use the Kiko mat base corrector. If you have oily or dry skin priming is important. I have oily skin so use a primer just on my t-zone (forehead, nose and chin).
3. Apply your foundation. I use a rounded silk finish brush from Zoeva. This gives good even coverage and a streak free finish.
4. MAC’s studio sculpt concealer is perfect for covering dark circles under the eyes. Squirt a small dot onto your little finger and make 4 dots along the bottom of the eye from the inner corner to the outside. Blend the concealer into the skin, gently patting it into the skin using a beauty blender sponge.
5. Apply mascara liberally to lashes. Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara is great at catching all the little lashes too.
6. Lastly, apply your favourite nude lipstick after lining the lips with a natural lip pencil. I use chestnut by MAC as a lip liner and touch by MAC for a nude lipstick.
If you try this and it takes you a little longer to do that’s fine, don’t worry. Once you’ve got the hang of the routine you’ll develop a pattern and each subsequent application will become quicker and easier.
Let me know your quick make-up routines or if this works for you xx